1. Datanbi Park. This Park provides local residents with the perfect place to rest or swim during public holidays. The Park is also an ideal place to be during weekdays.
2. Guanmiao Forest Park is now managed by the Guanmiao District Of-fice on behalf of the Forestry Bureau. The Park has been designed in a way to provide a place where visitors can take enjoy leisurely hikes and forest walks.
3.Improvements such as foot paths, drainage, agricultural roads, and soil and water conservation measures have been implemented in order to ensure the safety of local residents.
4.Guanmiao District Office made plans for a multi-functional softball park. Construction was completed to provide the first integrated athletic and recreational park in Guanmiao District.
5.Support is provided for the Army Artillery School's relocation to the Guanmiao Campus. District land survey, appropriation, and construction were implemented accordingly. The Guanmiao Campus is expected to improve regional development. Completion is currently scheduled in 2018.
6. The First phase of Guanmiao Public Cemetery Greening Project was completed in May 2015. The second phase of relocating venues for the buried is still underway.
1. The Guanmiao Interchange connects the east-west Expressway 86 in order to improve traveling convenience and prosperous development.
2. The expropriation of land sections along Taiwan 19A expressway was completed in order to straighten the road along Guidong Section and improve commuter and local resident safety.
3. The expropriation of land for the South 10 Siahu to Guiren Road sec-tions was accomplished and construction completed, greatly improving accessibility and convenience for the local residents.
4. Land expropriation from Wujia to Shalun (High Speed Rail station) for road widening in order to improve commuting convenience for the locals was initiated.